SOCIAL MEDIA AGENCY
Find the Right Social Media Agency For You
Create Lasting Impressions Without Paying Over the Odds
With almost half of the public using social media, it’s hardly surprising that marketing and advertising aren’t far behind, chasing the audience.
Opportunities for sales are seldom overlooked in the business world.
Social media marketing is crucial for almost every online business.
Without a social media presence and a social media strategy, you’re losing valuable customers.
No other platform can place or promote your brand, products or services in front of as varied an audience than through a social media channel.
That’s why you need a social media agency who has the marketing skills and experience to target audience engagement where it is the most effective.
Salesbloom is a social media marketing agency with almost twenty years of experience in chasing sales.
We know what it takes to get people talking whether through Facebook, Twitter or any other social media channels.
Engagement is key and engaging content that resonates with the reader/ viewer or audience.
There isn’t a brand in the world that became a household name without engagement, resonating with their potential customer, or some form of advertising.
Even a product that was never advertised sold like hot-cakes or was considered a necessity started with some form of promotion. Be it by word-of-mouth alone; buyers were doing the selling for the product.
No product or service grows its sales without some form of promotion.
Brand awareness, influencer marketing, and fashion trends all play a part in making today’s products household names.
So enters the advertising medium that arises from social media- and all the marketing opportunities that it contains.
Before Facebook was Even a Thing
When social media was in its infancy, advertising and marketing only happened by accident.
Social media network was just that- a channel for members to chat and share ideas, music and generally ‘hang out’ on.
Let’s not forget that Facebook only began in 2004.
Before that came another social media platform called MySpace.com (though ‘Friendster’ arrived even earlier)
With MySpace, Google sealed a $900 Million deal to advertise (mostly text at first).
Ironically, banal advertising led to its demise in popularity as MySpace pursued revenue over function and audiences left in their droves.
Myspace still survives but is a shadow of its former self.
In May of 2007, Facebook took the first steps into the digital marketing sector by allowing members to post classified advertisements and sell products and services.
Marketplace, as it became known, also allowed developers to build games and apps that integrated within Facebook. Within six months, 100,000 businesses had signed up.
Today, only Google makes more money from advertising than Facebook. It’s clear to see why every business needs a social media presence on its platform.
Tap into Advertising and Marketing With Social Media
According to Statista.com, there are around 45Million monthly users for Facebook alone. That figure doesn’t account for millions of monthly users on;
- Twitter 13Million
- Instagram 27Million
- Youtube 37Million
- Linkedin 27Million,
and other social media platforms that are also ideal avenues for advertising.
Social Media Mistakes Often Made (any sound familiar to you?)
A poorly thought out social media campaign strategy.
Start as you mean to go on. If you have an eCommerce business but no social media presence, you’re losing out.
- Unaware of the target audience. Do your research!
- An inability to handle criticism or poor reviews properly. Never ignore or challenge -it doesn’t work. Professionalism is key.
- Having too much of a corporate presence. Put a face to the name- people buy into people.
- Overpromoting your brand. It will bore, and you’ll lose your audience.
- Too many links to content. Creative content will engage and influence an audience without pressure.
- Lack of social interaction. Don’t just host a social media account, link to your guests and build a rapport.
- Faking popularity. Sooner or later, you’ll be discovered and lose credibility.
- Not diversifying social content. Bore your readers and watch them leave in droves.
- Poor content creation. Don’t be afraid of giving away nuggets of information: Interest draws in readers.
- Being too complacent with your results or position. Stay conscious of the fact that what you have, you can just as quickly lose.
- Taking on too much. Do this, and you’ll do nothing well: Organise and prioritise.
- Not understanding why you have a social media service. Stay true to the reason for your interaction. Keep the point of your social media presence to the forefront of your connections.
- Not having a social media policy. Without your staff (or you) maintaining high standards, you’ll risk damaging your brand and reputation.
So, what strategy should a business employ for a social media campaign?
- Goals need to be precise.
If you are employing a social media agency, agree on an action plan and set achievable targets within a timeframe.
2) Study your ideal customer.
- Who are they?
- What are their ages/ typical salary?
- What’s important to them?
- How do they speak to others, and what words do they use?
Ask Past Customers to Review Your Business
An advertising campaign should start with inviting reviews from existing customers: They’ve already bought your product or service, and you have access to most of them.
Interviewing customers will help you understand what made them choose you over competitors. You’ll gain valuable insights from a well-planned feedback campaign.
However, it is important that you don’t cherry-pick your favourite reviews and let this blind your decision-making.
- Make it easy for them to reply
- Offer an incentive if it helps, and you can afford to
- Don’t pressurise but handle the request with diplomacy
- Set a suitable timeframe to contact after a purchase
- Invite their feedback for improvement
- Make questions clear and unambiguous and related to what you are trying to find out
- Try to use a questionnaire that’s easy to use on a mobile phone
- Don’t forget to follow up on your promised incentive and to thank them for their input
Our Social Media Marketing Services Include:
- Social Media Advertising
- Facebook Marketing
- Brand Marketing
- Audience Building Advice
- Social Selling
- Social Influencer Marketing
- Twitter Advertising
- Social Media Expert
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Management
- Social Platform Optimisation
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Strategy
- Social Media Training