Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Agency
Search engine traffic that doesn’t go away, when you stop paying for it
What is an SEO Agency?
‘SEO’ is an abbreviation of ‘Search Engine Optimisation’.
Search engine providers such as Google, Bing and Yahoo, set up processing rules to offer the most relevant results for a word or phrase a user writes into their search bar.
For a user to consider purchasing a product or service they provide, online businesses optimise their website for prominence over their competitors.
A business may then contact an SEO agency.
Higher ranking is sought either through payment to the search engines for common search terms or organically through understanding the processing rules- commonly known as algorithms. Algorithms are kept secret and are often altered to some degree to allow for a fairer marketing platform.
SEO agencies study the way the internet is utilised to determine as many secrets as possible. From their findings, the agency provides a service for interested clients to use to build their websites and rank more highly within the search engines.
Why do I need SEO Services?
SEO companies are not genies or wizards- they can’t perform miracles.
If your product or service is in a highly competitive market, expect a measurable upturn in reader interest.
How well your product sells is largely down to its popularity, marketing and price. A reputable SEO service will assist with methods to optimise all of these considerations.
Don’t expect overnight changes either.
Organic improvements within a business (that’s optimisation without paying to be ranked) often take between four to twelve months to start to take effect. This Youtube video from Google’s Maile Ohye gives an insight into what’s involved.
An agency will offer a site audit (some may do this for free) and from the results of their findings, will indicate areas of your business that need attention. At this point, the costs of implementing those improvements will be discussed, along with who is expected to perform the work and the timeframe for completion.
How to choose an SEO agency?
Hiring the right SEO agency for your business out of the hundreds available can prove confusing if not daunting. It’s vital to have an idea of what your company needs and what you expect from the SEO service provider.
- The first consideration should be to know what an agency can do for you from their website. Often, agencies will hide behind industry jargon that you don’t understand but sound impressive, so you think they must be experts!
- Look for clear explanations within their site and if it impresses enough, add them to a shortlist.
- Trim this list by contacting the company and determining if you are as equally convinced as the website that drew you in. The speed and professionalism of dealing with your request and its importance is a good initial indicator of their organisation.
- Once you’ve narrowed down your search, set up a business plan with achievable goals and targets. A conversation with your chosen SEO agency ought to clarify this. The strategy should include a consistent tracking of your business data in as many forms as possible, with phone calls and email reporting at regular agreed intervals.
- Give the agency a clear, affordable budget to work with and agree on contact support arrangements and availability within these parameters.
- Agree on a timeline to review the plans and targets to assess progress and priorities.
- If you are already contractually linked to an SEO agency, you’ll need to review its terms and conditions before leaving: Some contracts are hard to get out of.
- Try to find an SEO agency where you aren’t committed to long-term contracts or any contract at all unless you want one.
- Given a couple of months, you’ll know if you’ve made the correct decision by establishing how your agency is performing for you and the transparency of their work. You should expect detailed audits establishing a baseline for a strategical campaign and regular communication throughout based on the terms of your budget and agreement.
Promote Your Firm With Better SEOSearch engine optimisation (SEO) for solicitors and lawyers improve and promote the law firm’s website visibility. This, in turn, will increase the number of visitors and inevitably help to bring more enquiries. Salesbloom works with you to convey the right message to your prospective clients.
It's Not How Many Visits You Get, but Who Visits!Higher ranking on Google doesn’t automatically mean extra work for you.
There are other considerations such as getting your message across and targetting the right clients for your specialised expertise.
Salesbloom assists you in determining who visits your site currently, and how to bring in more desirable clientele. We give you insights into ways to promote your preferred law firm services with methods to structure your web pages correctly.
Your Staff Needs to be On BoardEvery marketing improvement you make needs to be sustained by your staff, from the receptionists to the solicitors within any partnership.
With Salesbloom. every process is set up to successfully repeat with your team to maximise staff effectiveness.
How We Work
Step 1. Benchmark Analysis VisualsOur processes analyse what works within your local solicitors area and benchmarks where you are positioned in comparison to your competitors.
Step 2. Pick and Mix StrategiesDecisions are agreed upon with regards to how any campaign strategy proceeds based on budget, timescale and relevance.
Step 3. Next Step ReportOngoing step-by-step advice is given from your first proven win until you feel there’s no need for our assistance.
He always puts the client first, even when this may be difficult.