This website is operated by SalesBloom (“Salesbloom”, “us”, “we”, “our”).
Salesbloom is a controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
Our registration with the Information Commissioner’s Office is the registration number (Pending)
Salesbloom is committed to protecting your privacy and personal data.
When using our website or any of our services, it is necessary that we collect a minimal amount of data about you, processing and storing it only for as long as necessary.
Personal Information We Collect
Your personal information is collected (and others if their personal information is provided by you) when you;
- make an enquiry through our website;
- contact us by telephone, email, form filling, or any other method;
- post material to our website and/or social media pages;
- take part in any customer services or surveys in relation to our services;
- enter into an agreement with us, or use our services and/or use our website and customer applications in any way.
The personal information collected in the above manner may include the following about you (and others if their personal information is provided by you):
- Your full name;
- Your postal address;
- Your email address;
- Your telephone number;
- Your payment details;
- Your geolocation;
- Your machine identifiers (for example, your IP addresses);
- dispute resolution information;
- image data;
- Your behavioural data (tags and cookies – see Cookies and Tracking section below);
- Your third party service identities (such as a Skype or social network identities);
- Your communications history (such as email communications or Slack chats);
- Your login credentials.
How your information is used
Your information is used in order for us to take the necessary steps in the preparation of, or to fulfil our obligations under a contract for;
- services and payments; providing communications about our products and services being provided to you (and others if their personal information is provided by you);
- account updates; allowing us to send details of new, amended or cancelled services provided to you;
- billing; to give us the ability to send you invoices and related communications regarding accounting matters for the services we provide to you;
- customer service communications; to provide you with requested information or correspondence, in response to an enquiry made by you;
- update our records; to ensure that the data we store about you is valid
Your information could be used with your consent;
- by our automated processes for marketing communications to create a profile about you for marketing purposes to enable us to tailor our communications to you.
- to ensure we reflect your preferences and communication wishes, we maintain records indicating your consent to status.
In our legitimate interest to improve our services;
- by market research: to contact you to ask about your experience in using our services as part of a continual programme of customer service improvement. We may use third parties to provide such market research communications to you on our behalf
- for website customisation: to customise our website and content to your particular preferences in accordance with the Cookies and Tracking section below;
- for customer support: to monitor communications and help train staff in relation to our customer support policies
- for product and service improvement: to help us improve our product and services
- for service analysis: to conduct research by statistical and behavioural analysis. This may include providing aggregate statistical information relating to customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third parties.
In order to meet our legal obligations:
- for taxation compliance: to ensure we meet our tax and other regulatory obligations.
Sharing your Information
We will never share your personal information with any third parties except where it is necessary for us to provide our services to and on behalf of you.
The third-party services we use include:
(including Mail, Calendar, Hangouts and Drive)
We will only share your information when it is absolutely necessary.
We may also provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third parties in order to better understand our services, website and overall customer satisfaction which may include personally identifying information.
In the event, Salesbloom or any of its affiliated companies is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Salesbloom about its clients will be transferred as part of the assets of the company.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
When you make an enquiry you will consent to share information with us and advice will be provided. Your personal data and advice given will be held for one year.
When you become a client of Salesbloom your data and project history will also be held for one year (from the date your contract is deemed fulfilled).
When you consent to market communications, your data will be held for three years from the date of your last consent.
We will remove your data from our systems at the end of the applicable data retention periods unless we are required by current or future law to retain your personal information for a longer period.
We may periodically send marketing material to you about our products and services or other information which we think you may find interesting based on the profile we have created about you to the email addresses and phone numbers which you have provided.
We will only send you marketing material if we have your prior consent or if you are currently a member of a client Salesbloom. We gain your consent by asking for your positive confirmation (example: by providing a tick or inserting your contact details in the relevant input fields on a form on our website).
You can opt out at any time from our marketing materials.
We may use your information to create a profile about you in order to tailor, by automated means, our communication and marketing to you. You can object to such profiling (please see ‘The right to object to automated decision making/profiling’ below).
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for research purposes and/or to ask about your experience using our services as part of a continual programme of customer service improvement. We may contact you by email, telephone, text, social media and/or mail. We may also use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Securing Your Information
Salesbloom has policies and procedures in place to make sure that only authorised personnel can access your information, that information is handled and stored in a secure and sensible manner and all systems that can access the information have proportionate and reasonable security measures in place.
While we take commercially reasonable measures to ensure the safety and security of your data, due to the inherent risks with the Internet, we are unable to warrant the absolute security of your data when using our services.
- The right of access; you can contact us to request details about the information we hold about you, why we have it, who has access to it and where we got the information.
- The right to rectification; If any data we hold about you is out of date or incorrect, let us know and we will update it
- The right to erasure; you have a right to request we delete any data we hold about you. When you request that we delete your data, we will contact you to confirm that it has been deleted or advise of any legal reason this could not be carried out.
- The right to restrict processing; you have the right to request that Salesbloom stops processing your data. When you request this, we will contact you to tell you if we are able to comply or if we have legitimate grounds to continue. If data is no longer processed, we may continue to hold your data to comply with your other rights.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer your data to another controller. When you request this, we will make reasonable attempts to do so.
- The right to object: you have the right to object to the storage and usage of your data
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling: You have the right to request that we stop profiling you in relation to our direct marketing practice. You can inform us and we will deal with your request accordingly.
We will respond to all requests as soon as is feasible, without undue delay and within 30 days from receiving your request.
You can block or reject cookies using your browser’s preferences. For more information about cookies, and how to manage or delete them www.allaboutcookies.org.
Links to Other Websites
This policy may need to be altered from time to time.
If this is a concern, we urge you to check this policy occasionally to ensure that you are aware of the most recent applicable version.
If you have any further questions or would like information regarding the data we may hold about you, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org